Would you like to grow a business that helps people serve consciously and results in stronger relationships at work, in society and in the world?
Most sales and marketing managers are in a team structure where they do not get to touch or experience the end results of what it is they are promoting and selling. Perhaps you work in a business where the boss values profit before people. Maybe during these recent events in our society you have weighed up what is important to you and you feel now is the time in your career to work in a business that is really making a difference in people’s lives, and you want to experience that impact first hand.
The team at JSMC Group, founded by Australia’s leading expert in Customer Service Jaquie Scammell, is waiting for you to come shine in your unique human way, as our Sales and Marketing Manager.
The perfect profile.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Identify and manage opportunities with new clients and drive leads whilst continuing to grow and foster our current client base.
- Handle all Salesforce administrative functions including generation of dashboards, pipeline, and forecasting reporting, and other routine tasks and administrative functions through Salesforce and Pardot.
- Efficiently assist the Founder to execute the launch of new programs/books/keynotes.
- Support founder in nurturing B2B clients and creating industry partnerships.
- Plan, develop and implement content for campaigns and marketing activity for brands of JSMC Group.
- Running paid social media campaigns (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) and updating the website.
What we need from you:
- Experience in sales and marketing and ideally you have solid Salesforce CRM experience.
- Ability to innovate, engage with people (digitally and face to face) and collaborate as part of the team.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills (you ask a lot of questions).
- Organised and able to meet deadlines (we run a tight ship and need reliable people).
- A love of service and interacting with people (it’s what we do).
- 3 days a week, at least two of those days in Port Melbourne in our office environment.
In return, we will provide:
- A culture that gives you fulfilment and aims to make your life better.
- Continuous coaching and development opportunities.
- A growing and dynamic company that is making a real difference in peoples lives and helping people personally and professionally strengthen their relationships.
- Flexibility in various workplace arrangements that help support you being the best version of yourself.
- Onsite staff car parking plus close to public transport.
This is a great opportunity to join a small business and work with Jaquie Scammell; an entrepreneur who has built a successful business in a broad mix of various industries and sectors.
We have a big vision and a big heart. We put muscle behind our values; take a peek at our purpose and values here https://serviceq.co/about-us/ and see how it fits for you.
For more information, please visit www.serviceq.co and www.jaquiescammell.com
How to Apply:
- Email your resume to [email protected] by Friday 13th August.
- Include either a cover letter or video submission and tell us why you are the best fit for this role. SELL US on why we would be lucky to have you on the team. Please also include your salary expectations. (Note, be strategic here. If you pick a number in the range we have in mind, and everything else in your application looks good, we will interview you. If you shoot too high and pick a number outside of our range, we may not get to talk at all, even if the rest of your application is appealing, and if you don’t provide a number at all, we will not be able to review your application).
We thank you for your application.
Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.